Auto Accident Attorney & Bicycle Accidents
Most auto accidents happen within one mile of home. Whether it’s driving to work on I-95 or just a quick trip in the neighborhood to visit a friend, chances are that at some point during your life you will be involved in an automobile accident in Florida. Located in West Palm Beach, we are here to provide the legal representation you need if you have been injured or suffered the loss of a loved one due to a ?head-on collision, ?a rear-ended accident, ?a single car accident or ?a multi-vehicle pile-up. Auto accidents should not be taken lightly and you need to get in touch with a car accident lawyer to get the compensation you deserve. Read on to get answers to some frequently asked questions related to auto accidents.
- How Has Your Experience Been In Handling Auto Accident Claims?
- What Are The Liability Laws For Auto Accidents In Florida?
- Should I Notify My Insurance If I Was Not At Fault In An Auto Accident?
- How Important Is Proper Medical Treatment For An Auto Accident Claim?
- How Important Are Evidence And Witnesses In Auto Accident Claims?
What you should do if you are injured in a car crash?
Auto Accident Checklist:
- Turn on hazard lights
- Stay calm
- Call the police
- Move yourself and your passengers out of harm’s way.
- Assist anyone who is injured,
- Call for an ambulance if needed.
- Exchange information with all drivers and witnesses,
- Contact your insurance company
- DO NOT ADMIT FAULT
- DO NOT DISCUSS THE ACCIDENT (except with police)
If Possible, take Photos of:
- Damage (vehicles and/or property)
- Accident scene (road conditions/skid marks/debris in roadway/vehicle positions)
- Accident scene location identifiers (intersection/address/exit number)
- Identification (clear photos of insurance cards, license plates, etc.)
We have also seen an increase in the number of bicycle related auto accidents within the last few years. During the season when the weather is spectacular, we have an influx of drivers and bike riders. Sometimes, they just don’t see each other. That leads to a collision where the bicycle rider most often sustains serious injuries. At Gurrola Law, we have successfully represented our clients in seeking just settlements in both automobile accidents as well as bicycle accidents.
The initial consultation is free and we don’t get paid unless you get paid.
Contact us at Gurrola Law for a free evaluation of your auto accident case. Call 561-588-9992 or use our easy online form to contact our car accident lawyers in West Palm Beach, Florida. We also serve in Boca Raton and Jupiter, FL.